In consideration of the current COVID-19 situation in Singapore, the health and safety of our participants, as well as various advisories issued by the authorities, the Income Eco Run (IER) 2020 scheduled to take place on 26 April 2020 has been cancelled.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. We are still 5-6 weeks away from 26 April 2020. Why did Income decide to cancel the run so far ahead of time?
The organising committee has been monitoring the situation closely since February 2020. In light of how the situation is developing, and the various advisories issued by the Singapore authorities – in particular with regards to large scale events, we feel that cancellation of IER 2020 is in the best interest of participants, staff as well as the wider community.
2. Why has Income decided to cancel instead of postpone the event?
The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve and remains uncertain, and considering the health risks involved, cancelling the run would be in the best interest of those involved as well as the wider community.
3. What if I do not receive an email to confirm that my refund is being processed?
Please write to info@IncomeEcoRun.sg if you do not receive an email from us by 18 March 2020.
4. Will there be a refund for my entry fee?
Yes, you will receive a full refund of entry fees paid. There will be no follow-up action required on your part for the refund.
5. When will I get the refund?
The registration fee will be credited back via your payment method that was used during registration. It will take approximately 8 to 10 weeks from today (16 March 2020) for the refund to be credited. You will receive a confirmation email once the refund process is completed.
Please reach out to us at info@IncomeEcoRun.sg should you require further clarification.
6. What if I do not receive my refund within 8 to 10 weeks?
Please write to info@IncomeEcoRun.sg if you do not receive the refund by 31 May 2020.
7. Am I able to retain my registration for next year’s Income Eco Run?
As the details for next year’s Income Eco Run have not been announced, we are unable to transfer registration fees or details to next year’s run. We will be providing an automatic refund to all registered participants for Income Eco Run 2020.
8. How do I contact the organiser regarding any further questions?
For any enquiries, you may reach us at info@IncomeEcoRun.sg.